Hire The Hall
Barnard's Inn Hall, a unique architectural building in the centre of London dating back to the 14th century, is available for hire.
For all enquiries please contact email@example.com
The Main Hall is on the ground floor and measures 69 square metres (740 square feet). It can accommodate:
- 80 delegates theatre style
- 50 guests for lunch or dinner
- 80 guests for a reception
- Toilets, including a disabled toilet, available.
Adjacent to the Hall is the Ante Room and a small fitted food preparation room with refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. The Ante Room measures 31 square metres (328 square feet) and is suitable for small receptions for up 30 guests or for meetings for up to 15 people.
The Council Chamber, situated below the Main Hall, measures 70 square metres (753 square feet). Suitable as a seminar room or for functions, it can accommodate:
- 60 delegates theatre style
- Toilets are available on the same level.
- Access to the lower ground floor is not suitable for disabled guests.
We work with an appointed caterer who can provide all your catering requirements from a small reception to a large banquet. Contact details available upon request.
For all enquiries about hiring Barnard's Inn Hall please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.